OK, so I’ve always had this attraction to these questionnaire type things. And today, I am finally giving in to temptation. Whether that’s good or bad, who knows. It was fun doing this, though!
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Not on your life. I like my meat!
3) Come close to dying?
Umm…I ride with people from school. That makes the answer a definite YES!
4) What jewelry do you wear?
One ring, a watch, and a necklace occasionally
5) Are you eating?
Nope. Debating popcorn, though.
6) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes, if they’ve got cheese whiz on them!
None. Don’t want to bother with it
8) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Umm, no. Too much hassle
9) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Not telling — I think my Grandma reads this… (seriously, no, other than driving infractions like not stopping or speeding)
10) Can you roll your tongue?
11) What kind of watch do you wear?
The kind with the 3 hands, and a little thing that gives me the date. I don’t like digital..sorry
13) Hair color?
14) Future child’s name?
Elizabeth for one; haven’t spent time thinking about others. That’s for another season of life
15) Do you snore?
16) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
Home?!! If I was home, then the east! Africa, if I still had cousins there. If not…hmm…Switzerland.
17) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes. One. I kicked the rest out of my bed so there would be room for ME!
18) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
That’s a no-brainer! Buy a plane ticket home 🙂 And fly the entire Bunnett family & Eva & Dyson & Hope & McTom & Ashton & Megan & Lean & Thori & Dee & Melody home with me!
19) Gold or silver?
I like the look of gold better.
20) Hamburger or hot dog?
I pick (c), none of the above. I like chicken burgers!
21) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Oooh….ham & pickles with mayo. Probably ’cause that’s what I’m craving right now!
22) Beach, city, or country?
Definitely the country.
23) Who was the last person you touched?
Eva and [insert gasp of horror] William. The car we were squished in was small, okay?!?!?
24) Where do you eat?
In the Dining Hall
25) When’s the last time you cried?
Friday. Wait. Was I crying? Or was I laughing? I think it was a combination! (Gotta love being a girl on an emotional roller coaster!)
26) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
Yup. Little kids pull heart strings like no one else!
27) Ever been involved with the police?
Nope. If I was, it didn’t stick in my memory!
28) Believe in Santa?
Nope. I was one of those “enlightened” children!
29) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not at school, thank goodness!
30) Can you cross your eyes?
31) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
“Just Another Day On My Journey” & “Trust His Heart”
32) Window seat or aisle?
Definitely the window. I get to see out, can lean on the wall and sleep, and have a semblance of privacy
33) Ever met any famous bands/singers/actors?
Umm…no, but I’ve shaken the hand of a man who shook the hand of an astronaut!
34) Do you feel that you’ve ever had a truly successful relationship?
Friendship? Yes. Relationship? Saying yes or no to that is telling secrets 😀
35) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut it, because I’m impaired when it comes to twirling spaghetti.
36) Do you drive stick?
Yes! Just did last night!
37) Cake or ice cream?
Depends on the type of cake, and the type of ice cream
38) What time do you get up?
6:00 AM at school, 7 at home. I like home better!
39) Where do you wish you were?
Home. That’s an easy one! Oh well, not too much longer now.
40) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
41) Ever been given a ring?
By my parents, yet
42) Last gift you received:
A saxophone-playing monkey with a Twix bar and banana socks from Sanderly
43) Last sport you played?
Floor hockey, on Saturday 🙂
44). Things you spend a lot of money on?
School and flights!
45) Where do you live?
Mid-west from May – June, the west from July – August, and the east from Sept – April
46) High school you attended:
47) Last wedding attended:
Honestly don’t remember
48) Favorite Fast food restaurant:
49) Where do you work:
The chiropractor’s….which I affectionately call “the crack-practor’s!”
50) Can you cook?
Tolerably, I suppose. I like baking better
51) Most hated food:
sourcrout … good grief, I can’t even spell it!
52) Can you sing?
Reasonably, I suppose
53) Last concert attended:
Does the Bunnett family count? November, then!
54) Favorite drink:
Milk, water, & buttermilk. Yes, I know that’s 3, but I can’t pick just one!
55) Current Crush?
There is more to life than boys, puleeeze!