My brain is exhausted, as is everything else about me. So I’m going to do a random crazy brainless thing again…my apologies if you don’t like ’em…
Say exactly whats on your mind, dont change it!
…oh, this could be fun!
1. You & your ex – He’s non-existent because I never had one, and don’t really care to either.
2. I am listening to – My George Davidson piano CD and the typical noise — strangely not very much of it right now! — of a girl’s dorm
3. Maybe I should – read my theology textbook. But then I’d fall asleep 😛
4. I don’t understand – how Mr. Brain expects us to start all our work for his class right away…we DO have other classes, and tons of other homework too!
5. I have lost my respect for – some people around who live double lives
IS YOUR/ARE YOU:
1. Is your hair wet? Nope.
2. Is your cell phone right by you? I have a cell phone?! Sweeeet! I don’t remember getting it, but man, the girls on my floor are gonna be so glad I’m not on the lounge phone all the time now!!!
3. Do you miss someone? Is that a stupid question?! Yes.
4. Are you wearing chap stick? Yup. As always.
5. Are you tired? Completely, in every way
6. Are you wearing pajamas? Nope. It ain’t night, and I’m not sick.
1. Recently done anything you regret? I volunteered to waitress for head table during these Conference days. Don’t know WHAT I was thinking!
2. Ever lied? Am I human!? Yup
3. Ever kicked someone? Probably one of my brothers, under the kitchen table!
4. Ever tripped over your own feet? Waaay too many times!
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Uh huh.
Q: May I ask who?
A: Take a guess. If you can’t guess, go read April’s posts from last weekend. Then try guessing again! If you still can’t guess, well, you have a problem!
Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: Two brothers
Q: Do you want children?
A: Oh, definitely!
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: Nope. There’s a better way. My mom taught me to tie them just right so you can slip them on and off without doing the tying work each time.
Q: Do you like your handwriting?
A: I suppose…never really thought about it.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
A: Sitting in a meeting. Probably singing, at that exact point in the meeting, if you’d care to know about that too.
Q: You can’t wait till?
A: American Thanksgiving, when I’m going to see my Bunnetts, and Christmas, when I get to go HOME!!!!
Q: What would you rather be called?
A: Depends who it is talking to me. My name, usually.
Q: When did you cry last?
A: Yesterday, when I was talking to Kay Bunnett on the phone
Q. Are you the one of those kids who cut their hair by themselves when they were younger?
A: No, but I enjoyed cutting the tablecloth. Thought it was prettier when it had a fringe on it. Mom didn’t seem to share my tastes, though. Strange….
Q. What do you think when you see someone trip and then try and play it off?
A. I evaluate how well they were able to laugh it off. Some people are really good at it. I’m not!
Q. Are you the kind of person who wears GIANT hoop earings?
A: No. Pierced ears are needed to wear earrings, and mine aren’t pierced, so that’s a problem.
Q. Would you rather work a boring job, or a fast pace exhausting one?
A. I’d go with the fast pace one, ’cause it would make time go by quicker.
1. Do you like someone? Yes I most certainly do. 🙂
3. Do you believe in love at first sight? Mmm, not sure. I’d tend to say it was like, not love, at first sight, since love is a much deeper thing than we tend to think of it as. But, God has a different story for each person, and who am I to say what they felt?
4. Have you ever loved someone so much it hurt? Yes. Funny how that works, isn’t it?
1. Name? Lois. If you don’t know that already, it’s REAL strange that you’re reading my blog!
2. What is your career plan for the future? To be a wife and a mother
3. What’s your main goal right now? To survive the next 11 days and turn in all my work on time.
4. Do you want to have children? Yep. And you asked me that already.
1. Last movie watched in cinema? I have yet to watch my FIRST movie ina cinema! Unless you count the IMAX…
2. Song you listened to? “My Heart Will Go On” — piano by George Davidson
3. Person you last talked on the phone with? My daddy 🙂
1. What are you doing tonight? Reading my theology book and talking on the phone.
2. What are you going to eat tonight? Umm…whatever they serve us??
3. Where are you going to be at 2:00am? Sleeping. Possibly dreaming.