1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would laugh uproariously, roll my eyes, and tell him to tell me another funny joke to get me to relax, ‘cause me and doctors aren’t the greatest of friends.
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
If they are my friends then yes, obviously.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I would go to the ends of the earth.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes. God has a purpose in everything. And even if He doesn’t necessarily PLAN everything to go the way it does, He can bring good out of it.
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Sanderly. She will make people laugh and be cheered up and feel happy inside.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Obviously no, because it’s a done deed!
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
There are a lot of people who randomly pop into my mind. Usually they get prayed for.
10. What’s your most favorite scar
The long one up my shin from when I was running across a strange farm and tripped over a lovely piece of barbed wire. It was a fun day. Andrew nearly fell off a horse. I rode a horse and was terrified. But it was a fantastic day!
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
May 9, the day I FINALLY flew home and pronounced my Eastern Career as a student OVER!!!
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Well, it talked about how my day was going, and the craziness of work, and I asked my man how he was, and then there were a few rather personal comments (how much will you pay me to know them???) and I sent a picture.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
That would be my man…I like his arms… 🙂
14. Fill in the blank. I love____:
Sunny days, perfectly toasted toast, homemade fries, good movies, long phone calls, summer with my family when my parents are on sabbatical….
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
I would like to get married! 🙂 I would like to have a wedding day that is relaxed, fun, special, and sacred. NOT stressed!
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My mommy and my daddy and my man.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
I’d say 5 sounds good. I could very well change my mind on that, though!
18. Would you make a good parent?
I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
19. Where was your profile picture taken?
The Bunnett’s front yard, sitting on a rock with April (sorry, ya got cropped out of it, April!)
20. What’s your middle name?
That’s my information and not yours! (this is a blog on the world-wide net, you see)
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Things I need to do as soon as I get home. Packing I need to do for tomorrow. A place in the States I need to call.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would change a lot of things. But, there is also a lot I wouldn’t change for the world.
24. What are you wearing right now?
Khaki pants and a blue/red striped shirt and sandals
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
Grammy’s, in Maine, USA. AMAZINGNESS!!!!!
27. Favorite jeans?
Just got ruined the other day 😦 It was a sad moment in my life. They were sooo comfy!
28. Favorite animal?
Cats. Non-allergenic dogs.
29. Favorite juice?
Orange or cranberry.
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Once upon a time a long time ago, back before I was old enough for my memory to work, but I was old enough for my fingers to scratch itchy spots they shouldn’t, and thus leave scars!
31. Have you had a sore throat?
DUH!!! Am I human!?
32. Ever had a bar fight?
Oh yes, all the time, and I win every fight too! *ROLLS EYES!*
33. Who knows you the best?
34. Shoe size?
Anywhere between 8 -9
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses, though I might change that this summer.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
That would be pointless….
37. Been to Mexico?
38. Did you buy something today?
Lunch, because the breaker that the fridge and microwave are on blew and I couldn’t warm up my soup for lunch. So I ran off down the street to satisfy my tummy with a sandwich.
39. Did you get sick today?
Nope…not that I know of.
40. Do you miss someone today?
Yes, of course. There are way too many provinces between me man and me right now
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
A mock fight with one of our massage therapists. It keeps life interesting!
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
I don’t remember…
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me and my panda and my puppy.
44. Last person to see you cry?
45. Who made you cry?
Me and my wacko emotions about leaving school and the eastern side of Canada
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Me and TV shows don’t spend much time together at all. In fact, our time together is non-existent.
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
GIRLS COUSINS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
48. Who do you think will repost this?
Nobody, ‘cause it’s on my blog, not Facebook or Hotmail.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
“What, you think I’ve change my mind since December?? Of course I’ll marry you! Yes, yes, YES!!!!