16. Physical strength. The sun is shining, and it’s a perfect temperature outside — not cold, but not too hot to chop wood. The woodpile is getting smaller and the stacks in the shed are getting bigger!
17. A neighbor friend who randomly pops over to check in every so often. She’s like a breath of fresh air on long home-alone-with-a-three-yr-old days!
18. Delicious Co-op peaches that are cooling on my counter. They will be a bit of consolation when snow arrives!
19. I’m thankful for two new little cousins for Elianna. I think it’s pretty cool that since moving to VV, I get to live close to relatives for the first time (that I can remember) in my life. I’m excited to see these little ones grow up!
20. Thankful for a husband who sends me back to bed on really rough days. Restart, anyone?!
21. Thankful for a little bit of white chocolate left in my stash! I thought it was all gone! Whooohooo!!! Oh, the small joys of life!
22. I’m thankful that tomorrow is Monday, and the day after that is Tuesday and then it’s WEDNESDAY, which means we can go pick up my new fridge, and on Thursday I can start using it!!!! (cue Hallelujah chorus, please) I am SO excited!! In the meantime, I am TRYING to be thankful for a substitute fridge that works, even if I have to play put-the-puzzle-together anytime I put something in or take something out. I’m thankful for the backup when we needed it, but I will be sooooo happy to have a big fridge back again!!
23. I was happy to be able to go up a bit on my allergy shot dose tonight! Seems like I’ve been stuck on 0.4ml for months…actually, I have. But it’s nice to see progress!
24. Thankful to be able to spend some extra time with Jerry today. Elianna loves helping her Daddy as he stocks the work truck or putters around outside.
25. REALLY thankful for the new shelves Jerry built in the shed this weekend, AND that he strung power out to it too. Whoohooo!!!! Now I have a place to put things, AND lights to see what I’m doing!!!